Devops Engineer in Reliability Platform Team (Moscow)
- Работодатель: Align Technology Inc
- Обновлено: 15.01.2017
- График: Полный день
- Занятость: Полная занятость
- Опыт работы: От 1 года до 3 лет
Align is expanding its global DevOps and Reliability Platform team in Moscow. Working closely with colleagues in the United States (San Jose, CA, and Raleigh, NC), this energetic and highly technical team is responsible for creating the next generation of our operational platform infrastructure to expedite the development and delivery of software in the digital medical device space. We help engineering teams to become highly efficient and autonomous by providing automated solutions wherever practical. This is a great opportunity to combine the latest tools and technologies with cutting-edge approaches to build the best development platform in the industry.
A few more facts about the team
- 3 locations: 5 ppl in San Jose, CA, 5 ppl in Moscow, Russia. Open positions in Raleigh, NC and Moscow
- Chef is used for both configuration management and deployments
- AWS, VMware - Infrastructure. Adopting Rancher and Docker right now
- Ruby, Python, Bash - internal apps and tools
- Nagios, Zabbix, Ganglia, New Relic: monitoring
- LogStash/ELK: centralized logging
- 30% Windows, 70% Enterprise Linux
This individual contributor role will need to keep up to date with all modern technologies in the field of cloud infrastructure operations and release engineering (often referred to as “devops”). That skill set will be applied across the following activities:
- Automating application deployment, packaging and other aspects of release lifecycle.
- Participating in environment management and operations activities.
- Developing docker-based infrastructure and processes to host global microservices and medical data storage systems in AWS.
- Augmenting development teams and help with design and implementation of infrastructure assets.
- Environment support and system administration for automation tools
We're looking for
- 2+ years experience working on sysadmin level with Linux.
- Familiarity with modern technologies and ability to learn fast
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Allergy to fixing issues manually and desire to automate all the things
- English skills: intermediate+
Nice to have
- Experience with cloud and/or virtualized environment as software or operations engineer (VMWare, OpenStack, AWS, OpenVZ, Xen, etc.)
- Experience working with configuration management frameworks (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Experience with container-based technologies, particularly Docker is a huge plus